is hiring experienced:
- Marketing Executives
- Business Solutions Analyst
- Certified Field Technicians
Xerox is a leading firm that provides technology solutions to SMB, corporations, K-12 schools, and universities throughout California.
We market and provide engineered solutions from Xerox, an innovative partner, and one of the largest technology companies in world.
Submit Resume & information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking high energy business graduates for placement into our business development team. This position incorporates a role that includes both marketing support for business development & account management.
The marketing support you will be asked to perform will be to establish a relationships and attend company events & meetings. You will also be required to update our opportunities in our partner online systems. We provide all of the industry training to support your career advancement.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Place outbound phone calls on a daily basis in support of pre-scheduled marketing campaigns to general contacts
- Set product demonstration appointments for Analyst and Sr. Account Managers
- Support company events on shows, meetings, & targeted campaigns
Account Management Responsibilities
- Assist our analysts in client meetings
- Provide proposal quoting support to the team
- Support clients information on Xerox products and services
- Participate in both online and virtual training sessions
System Support Responsibilities
- Update customer contact records in CRM system
- Update vendor forecasting systems
- Update deal pipeline opportunities
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ANALYST
We are currently seeking an analyst with vertical market experience consulting hardware & software solutions to the top Fortune 1000 companies.
The Business Solutions Analyst gathers requirements, assists in planning, and ensures that goals and / or objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframes and specifications. This position works closely with all levels of the Company. The BA improves operating efficiency by developing methods, procedures and software solutions.
The Business Solutions Analyst Responsibilities
- Understand client business needs, and translate those into system requirements/specifications.
- Ensure that hardware & software developed per specifications is the correct solution per clients plans & goals.
- Have an element of quality control needed, the analyst must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CERTIFIED FIELD TECHNICIAN
We are currently seeking certified field technicians with experience with hardware & software installations, diagnostics, and repair.
The Certified Field technician performs onsite technical diagnostics, break fix repairs, installations and customer phone support. Manages territory, trunk inventory and completes field reports for service calls and ensures a smooth transition between repairs. Utilizes schematics, manuals and other specifications to determine repair procedures. Installs or oversees installation of equipment according to manufacturer's specifications. Interprets maintenance, manuals, schematics and wiring diagrams utilizing knowledge of electronics and using standard test instruments and hand tools.
The Certified Field Technician Responsibilities
- Service printers and copiers Multi-function machines
- Write up field reports Audit Inventory
- Answer repair calls from vendors and clients
- Hardware Installation
- Instructs customers on operation of equipment
- Consults with other field technicians and engineers to resolve any problems in system operation and maintenance
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance and suggestions for product improvements
QUALIFICATIONS: Any CompTIA certifications revelant to copier technicians, A+ certification perfered. High School Diploma Associates Degree Preferred Ability to multi-task Detail oriented Possess strong problem solving skills Previous experience with multi-function machines such as digital copiers and printers a plus Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Submit resume & information to: email@example.com